Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2000? Already?


I don’t believe it myself but this morning I looked and less than a month (5 days less) from having 1000 views, I have now had 2000 views!  I was not expecting this to happen, to be this popular.  I love it!  Too bad the summer is almost to a close and I won’t have too many more posts to come.  I am due for a few posts both here and in Seagull Hunting, but have been really busy.  I will try and type them up later this week and post it when I can.
Its a bit late in the game, but I have created a page for those who wish to subscribe in RSS or Google Reader.  If interested head over to http://campinglifeguard.blogspot.com/p/rss-feeds.html.  Time to do some school work.
From the guy with his eye on the sky, Travis...the camping lifeguard

No comments:

Post a Comment